Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Come On England!

Hi

I know I must be very sad but I am getting so excited-the much waited first game for England is on very soon!!

I cant beleive I have got caught up with all the hype!! I will be multi tasking though (watching game and on my favourite forum)

Come on England you can do it!! Unsworth

oh Hali I feel just the same and I enjoy football!!

My son has just stormed upstaires to take his England flag down and my husband is saying he wont watch the next England game(true supporters!! )

Oh no not rubbish, frustrating yes - but hey we drew in the first game in '66 (I think).........

My son sent me a super photo of my 3 year old granddaughter - fast asleep - but still clutching her England flag - very sweet - she didn't even make the start of the game! :o

We can do it! Come on England! xD

oh sunnyday I wish I was as positive as you.Just told my husband about your little one falling asleep and he had a good laugh and said he had trouble staying a wake!

Not the best match I've seen, and yes the '66 team drew their first game.

My daughter and I will be watching the next England game from somewhere in Lanzarote woo hoo!!!!

Fingers crossed for a good one!!!

Not the best match I've seen, and yes the '66 team drew their first game.

My daughter and I will be watching the next England game from somewhere in Lanzarote woo hoo!!!!

Fingers crossed for a good one!!!

Fantastic - have a lovely holiday!

It will be a 'good one' - honestly - I can feel it in my water! :o

(Whatever that means :(xD )

oh sunnyday I wish I was as positive as you.Just told my husband about your little one falling asleep and he had a good laugh and said he had trouble staying a wake!

Hey unsworth - I've got a plan - send your hubby round to my place for the next game - I'll keep him awake........I sing along with the National Anthem and then join in with whatever our supporters are singing.....and then there's my running commentary......"oh for goodness sake, how much do you get paid", "oh come on ref - show him a red card" etc. - I'm sure you get the picture! :o

Years of standing on touch lines supporting my sons through their footballing years gave me plenty of practice!!! xD

Guest Spiral

What a match!

What a goal!

What a . . . . gosh I could go on and on!

Sooooooo pleased we've at least drawn - however as for Green, I bet he'll remember that for a long time!

Anyway, down to business - anyone know where I can buy a small blow up goal?

Spiral :o

Did we lose then? does that mean we should all be singing "We're coming home, we're coming home" now?

Not funny Cait! :oxD

Yes - we lost, No - not coming home just yet.........

Goodness - what am I on about - corrected in post 27......

Edited by sunnyday