Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hoof And Safety With Cbeebies Nuzzle And Scratch

Just realised the web page doesn't tell you much about it.

Nuzzle and Scratch - accident prone alpacas training to become safety rangers (aren't we all!!)

They have to learn about and identify safety hazards in the home and wider world.

The resources are based around:

Being careful with hot items

On the road

Sharp objects

Home hazards

In the car

Being careful when things look edible

And many more

May be especially useful to my fellow Gloucestershire posters as we don't have visits from the Road safety Officer any more!

ppp

thank you! I had a poster about this in my in tray this morning, which I have bought home and would probably have never got round to looking at/doing anything about until it was too late! I have simply clicked on your link and registered, much better! Thanks again

Clare

thanks ppp. Ordered mine too. I love this site, as there's always something that's been spotted that I would otherwise miss :o

It's not wrong to love nuzzle and scratch...I love 3rd and Bird - now that is wrong!

Glad to be of help guys!

ppp

• 3 weeks later...

Mine came this week and was whisked away from my desk by my deputy who made approving noises over it and presumably has taken it home to digest further - so, it's good is it!?!

Mine arrived today, too - at the 2nd attempt by the postman as it was too big for the letterbox!!

Hopefully it will be a big hit at Stay and Play next week and follow on from our discussion about hot drinks around the children....

Nona

Ours arrived too, looks good doesn't it! Gave it to my Safeguarding co-ordinator who has been mulling over risk assessment with the children, so she has got it to look through and start making some plans with :-)

Mine came this week and was whisked away from my desk by my deputy who made approving noises over it and presumably has taken it home to digest further - so, it's good is it!?!

There are some good suggestions of activities to do, which could be pared down if you needed to for pre-schoolers, I think I will laminate some of the pictures in the book and use them as a question and answer type activity at circle time, yes, Cait I think it will be useful.

mine arrived yesterday have not had time to look at it at the moment, helping daughter to move .

Rosie

I've got my too, that's for the tip................re needing a laminator of your own chocisgood, I got one from Alidi for about £14.00 & it's still going strong (sorry still can't work out how to do the quote thing doh!)

Did anyone get a DVD with theirs? The website says there should be one but mine didn't have one in.

ppp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)