Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

They Came,they Saw,they Said.....

fairydollpink

Well its been a long wait but they finally turned up today(have been waiting since I started as manager June last year!!) AND it went fantastically brilliantly....I can't stop grinning as result was sooo much more than I could have dreamed of and the inspector was brilliant and helpful and full of good advice and I wanted to give him a huge hug.

Am so glad its done now and feel that all my teams hard work has paid off...woohoo :o

Congratulations to you and your team. Our last inspection was over 4 years ago so we're on tenterhooks all the time, jumping every time the door bell rings in the mornings. We just want Mrs O to come and get it over with now.

Congratulations! We had ours after almost 4 years last week and it was such a relief when it was all over.

We too found the experience incredibly positive, although we are yet to celebrate!

Well done to you and your team!

Well we got report through today (so quick less than a week!!) and we got Good in everything apart from Leadership & Management,Keeping children safe and Helping Children be healthy-or whatever it is and in those we got OUTSTANDING!!! Am over the moon-am taking my marvellous team out on Friday to celebrate our hard work :o

Well we got report through today (so quick less than a week!!) and we got Good in everything apart from Leadership & Management,Keeping children safe and Helping Children be healthy-or whatever it is and in those we got OUTSTANDING!!! Am over the moon-am taking my marvellous team out on Friday to celebrate our hard work :o

Well done!! Enjoy friday x