Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Phone Numbers

I didn't know they were but thanks for asking as I can now add "change Ofsted contact numbers on all paperwork" to my to do list of things I really should have done at half term.

First i ve heard too and my inspection could be due anytime too -nice of them to let us know !!!!

Just out of curiosity I just rang the 08456 404040 number and it still answers as Ofsted :o so not sure whats going on !!

My local authority changed all their numbers to 0300 about a month ago so we had to update safeguarding etc but at least they emailed and wrote to tell us :o

Nona

Edited by Guest

We were inspected two weeks ago and the inspector checked to see we had the poster on display and that has the 404040 number and she didn't say it had been changed.

If I ever ring OFSTED that's the number I use and they put me through to whoever I need to speak to

This drives me mad. I am signed up for all the Ofsted notifications, and get them at least weekly, but had not been told of changes to phone numbers. Thanks for letting us know this playplayplay, else I would have been completely in the dark. Just off to update my policies and posters now......another task for my so called half term holiday!!!

The old number will work for 6 months or so while they swap over. The old poster is still valid until a new one comes out, but you could amend the number - 0300 123 1231 (that is form memory, so check that)

Our new reg. certificate came last week with the usual number, but they were told off at the last inspection for not having it displayed so this time I'm going to be one step ahead. Thanks for the tip :o

our LA knew nothing about it at last night's Network Childminding meeting but hey, ho! they don't seem to know a lot about anything at times!!!

Nona

our LA knew nothing about it at last night's Network Childminding meeting but hey, ho! they don't seem to know a lot about anything at times!!!

Nona

Oh dearie me..sounds just like an LEA I know!!!! Mine have told us nothing at all...thank god for the forum!!

:( I sometimes get a really cagey response from my LA when I ask them about things I've learned on here - I'm sure they think I have inside information :o

I attend meetings and training courses and find myself thinking "I know that" or "how can you not know that?" before realising the source of the information was this Forum xD and yet STILL other childminders don't take advantage of the free LA membership because they're "too busy" with work, family, training etc. and don't have time for chat rooms :(:( :wacko:

I've long since given up trying to point out the hours I have saved due to the generosity of those who share their resources here (Thank you all!)

As they say "you can lead a horse to water...."

Nona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)