Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf January 2010 Competition

Beau

Last week Sue started a thread about Fsf Snowmen and it was suggested that this could be our January competition. We now have a gallery area up and running here.

To enter the competition all you need to do is upload your photo (one entry only per member please!) of a snowman into the gallery. All photos should be taken during this month so don't go digging in the archives. :o Also, please only put in photos that you, your family or your setting have made and make sure you get permission if the photo was taken by someone else. If you miraculously miss the snow entirely throughout the whole month then you may be creative and make another form of snowman, such as out of playdough, marshmallows, craft materials or whatever else you can come up with. xD

When photos are uploaded they may be 'rated' by other members. You can do this whether or not you have submitted an entry yourself. The photo with the highest rating will be the winner.

Have fun! :(

added ours from last week too, our snow wouldnt roll as to soft and 18'' deep! so me and our son liam (11) set to with shovels and made snow dino! loved my extra week off built an igloo with him the next day and the dogs helped!!

i love the snow, my husband the farmer doesnt!

this is easily our 4th week with deep snow, love it!

Many thanks for the entries. Of those entries eligible, Rea is the winner and will be receiving a cheque for £20 plus one of our Fsf goodies. Danialexis is our runner up and will receive one of our goodies too. :o