Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Passed!

Hi

Just to let you know that I passed the externally marked unit for my diploma in pre-school practice!

This means that I have now passed it all.....will probably take 6 months for certificate to arrive. Think if they still give you final grade I should come out with B (worked out from course material supplied but not sure if they still do this? Got grades of c, b, a and a pass)

Thanks to all who helped me out.

Hi

Just to let you know that I passed the externally marked unit for my diploma in pre-school practice!

This means that I have now passed it all.....will probably take 6 months for certificate to arrive. Think if they still give you final grade I should come out with B (worked out from course material supplied but not sure if they still do this? Got grades of c, b, a and a pass)

Thanks to all who helped me out.

Well done!!!

Beth

Hi Marley and co

Well done Marley.

I got my result for the Cache marked assignment today too. Was told 20/30 - what does that mean though? C grade??

It's the first one that's been marked (just handed in Core Unit 1 which we'll get the result at end of Jan).

Trying to forget it now till after Christmas.

Lucy

Hi Marley and co

Well done Marley.

I got my result for the Cache marked assignment today too. Was told 20/30 - what does that mean though? C grade??

It's the first one that's been marked (just handed in Core Unit 1 which we'll get the result at end of Jan).

Trying to forget it now till after Christmas.

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

You don't get a grade on the externally marked assignment - just a pass or refer but I think the pass mark is 18. You get graded on all the other assignments and they combine these to give a final grade. I have done units 1 and 2 and I am doing external one after christmas. I have just found out I got an 'A' for unit 2 which I am feeling very pleased about.

Hi all

Thanks for the congratulations!

Well done Vicky for the A!

Lucy, Vicky is right you just get a pass or refer for the external assignment (I got 26/30 so pleased with that!)...it just typical that my first assignment was the lowst grade!! Think it takes the first one to actually get to grips with how to do it. Anyway just pleased its all done with in the space of a year.

Inge I still do the website for my local pre-school so know whats going on in the background. Still trying to get into the school (still drafting letter to parents, school got planning permission). Finances are even but not much can be spent on resources. My current setting has had to drop me one shift due to numbers next term so I am now free all day Tues...may offer my services to old pre-school to cover sickness...what do you think?

Do I have to wait for certificate to say I am qualified (think it may take 3 months?) or just a copy of all results gained woud be enough?

Thanks.

Hi all

Thanks for the congratulations!

Inge I still do the website for my local pre-school so know whats going on in the background. Still trying to get into the school (still drafting letter to parents, school got planning permission). Finances are even but not much can be spent on resources. My current setting has had to drop me one shift due to numbers next term so I am now free all day Tues...may offer my services to old pre-school to cover sickness...what do you think?

Do I have to wait for certificate to say I am qualified (think it may take 3 months?) or just a copy of all results gained woud be enough?

Thanks.

If me, I would probably offer to help but make sure they didn't take advantage, and got paid for all I did.. if any, as to the paperwork, we used to employ at level 3 with letter for confirmation of passing.. with all results gained on it... one cert. took 9 months to come through for one of our members of staff, with lots of chasing - hope yours is not as long... not sure if it was correct but we had paperwork so could not see why not...

Inge