Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children In Need Prizes

mundia

WEll your entries have been counted and verified and I can now reveal, in no particular order, the winners in the Where's Pudsey competition.

Thanks to everyone who sent me PM telling me where you found the Pudseys (there is still one to get).

Waving Pudsey: In first was Inge followed very closely by BMG. The easiest one to find, it is on the front page.

Timelord Pudsey: Inge was again first followed by Hali. He is in the Gallery with the August competition.

Rockstar Pudsey: Whitetree got this first followed closely by Rea He is on the calender for yesterday

School Pudsey: this was got first by Rea, hardly surprising as he is in her blog! Beth1 came in a close second.

Chef Pudsey: well done Playplayplay the only person to get this one. He is in the cookery forum in the 'baking cakes' thread

Sitting Pudsey: some of you confused this one with the Timelord who was also sitting. Well done to newcomer danialexis who was the only person to get this one. He is in my blog

Topiary Pudsey: Geraldine was first to get this followed by Whitetree. Where else, he is in the Gardeners forum in 'something Beautiful a happens in a garden every day'

Knitted Pudsey: samfrostie was the only person to get this, well done. He is in the gallery with the traveling Ted pictures.

Golfing Pudey: Rea was the only person to get this, he is in the Resources library under 'just for Sue'

Last but not least, The money jar Pudsey is still lurking.. who will get to him first?

Ok so prizes.

a wonderful FSF mug to Inge, Rea, Whitetree, Playplaypay, Samfrostie, Beth1, Geraldine.

Lovely new FSF pads and pens to BMG and unsworth and Hali as runners up.

A special prize to danialexis as the evening's best newcomer. We can refund your membership fee or award a £20 prize. Well done!

I will be in touch with the winners shortly.

Next Im looking at the prizewinnes for the story

Rightio. I have now read, re-read, and read again our wonderful story to see who our 'spot' winners were.

Before we began we created a list of items that would be awarded a prize of a new FSF pad and pen. The moderators were actually pretty good at stepping in with the right words!! But they dont count so...

Well done to Playplayplay who was first to mention both a colour and a plant (the purple pumpkin) (after Steve did it that is!!!)

Tattyboggle for first mentioning a person's name (David Tennat)

Danialexis for first to mention an item of clothing (wellies) and also a TV show or film (Fame and the one show)

Mrs Tiggy winkle for first to say something not English (fee fi fo fum)

Beth1 for an item of furniture (sink) (Ok a bit tenuous)

Nona for naming a musical act of some sort (Peter Kay)

I then said pad and pen to anyone who could mention what I thought was one person who struggled with counting to 7. It turned out to be 4 people and I wont embarrass them!

Well done to Beth1, sunnyday and Upsy daisy for spotting the ones I didnt!!

Finally there are still some spot words up for grabs in the story so there is still time to pop back in and add another line...

Well done to prizewinners, you'' be hearing from me shortly

OMG I won a mug!!!!!!!!!!

Maz, I got a mug!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I am going to donate more money to CIN now!!

Thanks Mundia!!!

:oxD THank You :(:(:(

I am very grateful really I am honestly I am but just wondering if we are allowed to swap prizes? I have two mugs (and a pen and a badge :wacko: xD ) but would LOVE an FSF notepad - please pretty please with cherries on the top??!!! :rolleyes:

owww geraldine :o - say no Mundia she was very naughty in chat last night xD:(:(

I wasn't really I wasn't and to prove it may I remind you that I organised a very fair game of pass the parcel during which several people won lovely prizes and happymaz got the final prize of two pints of lager and a packet of crisps.

Prior to that I organised hokey cokey and then later did the mulberry bush at some point in time I was temporarily distracted as I had to clear my keyboard of jelly and custard and then suddenly I got a pizza thrown at me.

I was good really I was - nearly needed to go to casualty for rib treatment they ache so much from laughing.

xD:( THank You :(:( :wacko:

I am very grateful really I am honestly I am but just wondering if we are allowed to swap prizes? I have two mugs (and a pen and a badge xD :rolleyes: ) but would LOVE an FSF notepad - please pretty please with cherries on the top??!!! :unsure:

Don't panic Geraldine! mundia was going to offer you a pad instead in any case, once she found out you already had 2 mugs. :o

I wasn't really I wasn't and to prove it may I remind you that I organised a very fair game of pass the parcel during which several people won lovely prizes and happymaz got the final prize of two pints of lager and a packet of crisps.

Prior to that I organised hokey cokey and then later did the mulberry bush at some point in time I was temporarily distracted as I had to clear my keyboard of jelly and custard and then suddenly I got a pizza thrown at me.

I was good really I was - nearly needed to go to casualty for rib treatment they ache so much from laughing.

I think it was me that started the hokey cokey but you carried it on!

ahhhh lovin this site so much!!!

thankyou for the lovely prize of refund or £20, I didnt have to play for membership so please give the £20 to children in need!

thanks again

of to read the story now and look for that other pudsey

thanks for organising the night its the first time i have taken part in such an event and it was fun!!! I cant believe I was a runner up too! Thanks again and well done to all the other winners. unsworth

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

Woohooo I won a pad and pen - YAY and for not using proper english like what I usually does!!

Thanks Mundia :o

Just to add to the prizewinners list, Posy receives a pen and pad for getting the longest word in the story.

There are still some post prizes going in the story, which I will finally close this evening, so still time to add your bit. Maybe we will have an ending of some sort?

Ill be updating the story and publishing it here so you can read your efforts.

Maybe we will have an ending of some sort?

I think maybe the honour of pening a suitable ending should go to you!

Maz

PS I just realised that "and they all lived happily ever after" is seven words!

I was a very good girl and never actually threw the threatened tantrum :o

Just as well because we're still waiting for Beau's promised tantrum if Steve isn't able to comply with her demands!

Maz