Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Table Cloths

Hello, the oil cloths that we use to cover our tables during lunch time are worn and no longer fit all the tables. We are looking to replace them but can't find any in the catalogues...does anyone have a link/suggestion as to where I could find them? Thanks in advance, Jenny x

Actually - the last two I bought (which was before Dunelm Mill moved to the area and I'd never heard of them) were shower curtains from B&Q! One is a map of the world and the other is fishes - they've been great for tablecovers and floor protectors and all kinds of things

What a fab idea Cait - would never have thought of shower curtains and after just spending 25 minutes at

pre-school scrubbing two tables clean after a gluing and earth activity I will be hot footing it down to my nearest

B&Q. thanks for sharing yr idea!!

dottyp :o

shower curtains are really good as table cloths.. used them for years... they go into the washing machine and clean easily that way..so easy, and so cheap.. got mine from Asda for £2.00 each , and they were the fabric ones..

Inge

It's such a shame because I would like one I can keep on my table all of the time and still have a presentable dining room.

I liked the Communications Friendly Spaces one - but they could hardly be considered cheap!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)