Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Half-term

sunnyday

Could someone please shout at me.......

'It's half-term stop working you mad woman!'

Honestly all I have done so far this week is pre-school work.....not strictly true but almost! :(xD

Oh by the way ....in case you're wondering frequent forum visits count as work.......I'm researching - honest! :o

Anyway bet I'm not the only one!!!

I'm sure you are not the only one Sunnyday but this half-term I have done nothing (well except FD study, which finally I am starting to enjoy). Panic is starting to creep in though that I have not done anything for next week, so by tomorrow I will be knee deep in Pre-School work again. I did just download the camera from last week which made me smile when I remembered what we had been up to in Pre-School. Don't work too hard, mrsW.x

Someone tell me how to do the multi quote thingy - please! :o
Yes I've been wondering how the clever poeple do that. Is it connected to the quick access box on the left do you think?

Click the 'quote' button underneath the posts you want to quote from, and then click 'add reply'. Your quotes should then be displayed in your reply box.

Maz

Ah - could be :(- where's that Cait when you need her?!!! xD

CAIT!!!!!

Phew - that took me ages!

Thank goodness for the preview post button :o

Goodness - I think I've done it!!!

Thanks Maz - now will I remember how I did it :( probably not! :(

This half term is flying by. I am trying to write a 4,000 word assignment, only written 1,000 so far and revise for my first maths exam on the 13th Nov, data handling (probability just leaves me asking WHY!!!) have managed to cook homemade sausage rolls and will eat 10 of them (comfort food) cant get enough of them.

Claire x

Thanks Maz - now will I remember how I did it :ph34r: probably not! :o

Yes! I've done it too and yes I will forget if I don't practise so that's more hours on the forum needed :ph34r:

hahahahahahaa xD:( :( :( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;)

Thanks for the sympathy!!!

xx

Thanks Maz - now will I remember how I did it :( probably not! :o

Yes! I've done it too and yes I will forget if I don't practise so that's more hours on the forum needed xD

Thanks for the sympathy!!!

xx

Well aren't you both clever! There'll be no stopping you now!

Yes! I've done it too and yes I will forget if I don't practise so that's more hours on the forum needed xD

xx

Look I've managed to 'write' in the middle this time! :(:o

Well aren't you both clever! There'll be no stopping you now!

There certainly will not! :(

Now what else do we need to learn..........

Well now that you've mastered the art of the multiple quote, no doubt we'll see the ascent of your post total begin to slow because now you can do three-for-one posts!

Maz

No, not at all! I was just wondering how many 3-4-1 posts we'll be seeing now!

Maz

I think I'll have to post even more just to keep my hand in. Especially now I've earned an extra 3 hours by cleaning.

Phew!!!

That's OK then - and yes I will be using my new found skill all over the place! :oxD

and why stop at 3-4-1 posts? You could make an entire post with sentences from other people's posts! hahaha

This half term is flying by. I am trying to write a 4,000 word assignment, only written 1,000 so far and revise for my first maths exam on the 13th Nov, data handling (probability just leaves me asking WHY!!!) have managed to cook homemade sausage rolls and will eat 10 of them (comfort food) cant get enough of them.

Claire x

Sorry cupcake - amongst the madness I missed your post! :o

Enjoy the sausage rolls you've earned them!

Maths exam - whoa - scary....good luck though!

how can it be friday already. I have had one day out with family the rest of the week i have done paperwork all day and night. how can this be every holiday beginning to hate it but it is my playgroup so have no choice.

still getting through summer list and not done enough FD work this week.

buttercup