Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Will You Be Doing?

blondie

well half term is almost upon us - who is doing anything exciting during the break? ( i know the sef , planning etc are very exciting but apart from that )

me -i will be cleaning my living room which looks like a bomb has hit it - twice .x

Edited by blondie

I cleaned my kitchen the other day in readiness to knuckle down to another assignment deadline - nearly poisoned myself with all the chemicals and stank of lemon for ages - obviously this is not something I would recommend so cleaning is off the agenda again :o

Strangely, its the children's old play room which has been used as a pre-school dumping ground since September, can't believe how many books, equipment etc. is in there, together with washing drying, in a basket waiting to be ironed or having been ironed but not been put away. Will pull finger out this half term and put stuff up in the loft we don't need until the summer and bring down the stuff we need for Christmas - I hate going in the loft.

Apart from that, I shall be teaching youngest son to drive, he is having lessons so it is just practice - keep off the roads in Kent everyone YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

My oven is groaning with the weight of the grease and muck that has been on it since I bought it ....last year!!!???

It seems permanently dark in my kitchen because my windows are so dirty. I am so ashamed! xD

So this half term I will be busy cleaning. :o:(

Oh no! Aren't they supposed to be like that then? :(

I am running away from my oven...I have next week to get everything up together and then off to Devon for 4 nights with the whole family.....can't believe I am getting all 5 children come with us still.....we will walk, sleep, eat, walk, sleep, etc....can't wait....Been such a hard first term in a new job but things looking good....lots to do so I need to have a complete break (ok I will take a note book and maybe some early years books)..... :oxD

Guest MaryEMac

My husband is taking me to York for a few days. i've already done the registers for next half term, organised intro visits for new children and my advisor has said that I don't need to do the Sef, so I can forget all about the playgroup, (We already do a quality framework which is reviewed annually).

Mary

Other than getting ready for the nest half term... we're doing lots of wedding things that I'm SO excited about... Meeting the florist, making the invitations (and maybe sending them out!) ordering the cake and collecting the bridesmaids dresses! xD

On a less exciting note we'll be re-decorating the bedroom as the flat upstairs had a leak and ran down into ours! :o

Hope you all have a lovely week with your various plans!

Gong to my 0-2yrs setting placement for EYPS. Oh and spending all day Fri auditing my outdoor equipment at my setting and photographing some for labels on new boxes! Might even do some planning too...how exciting!

My half term = three extra children every day, although sometimes makes it easier as the little ones love my children.

My poor little boy is going under general anaesthetic to have his teeth taken out - very scary, so hopefully lots of treats and nice things too

Hope all those that have a break enjoy it and those that don't have a great, fun week too :o