Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Triplets Arrival

Lorna

FANTASTIC :o Great news, so happy everyone is doing fine, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you Lorna, and Dad too. xD

and a BIG HELLO to Zachary, Clement, and Charles. :(

Can't wait to see the photo's.

Hope you are all home together soon.

much love

Peggy

hello lorna

Dont think I have spoken to you before but have read your previous post and wondered how you were getting on? Congratulations and welcome to your little gang! Love their names and hope to see some pics soon!

I'm so pleased for you.

I went through Primary school school in the same class with 3 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets and I am a lone twin so multiples always make me smile. I used to be so envious of the triplets because they got photographed in the local paper every year!

Best wishes, and lots of happiness,

Cx

Guest Spiral

Huge congratulations to you and your family Lorna - I think you are amazing - - - and what gorgeous names,

well done and enjoy your lovely little bundles of joy,

Spiral x xD:o

Edited by Spiral

Hi Lorna - I'm only new here, but I just wanted to send a big hug and congratulations to you all - One baby at a time is life changing - three must be earth shattering! Fancy going from 2 to 5 in one amazing jump - very special!Enjoy every minute X

Lorna that is fantastic news! Congratulations! Well done you. Hope you have time to have a good rest and relax now. Keep us posted as to how they are doing. Can't wait for the photos. xx

Lorna what fantastic news!!

I was feeling quite glum today for various reasons, but when I looked at the new posts and seen that your babies had arrived, my face lit up! (so my hubby tells me as he demanded an explanation to my gasp, look of delight and hearing "Oh Lorna!")

I have a younger brother and sister (Francis and Patricia) who are twins and I can remember the mischief in our house. One that springs to mind straight away is when they were toddlers and my little sis Tricia was climbing over the stair gate at the top of the stairs and shouting "Come Sansis, Come Sansis!!" :oxD:(

They are both in their 30's now and the bond between them is something that as an elder sibling I can understand, but am still a tad jealous about! :(

Get all the rest you can now, because once they come home the mischief begins. :(

Wishing you and your husband many happy days, many happy hours and many happy years with you beautiful babies.

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Sending you love and hugs x 5 for you all xxxxx

:oxD:( Oh WOW WOW WOW :(:(

What FANTASTIC news and I can't quite put into words how thrilled I am for you

HUGE congratulations to you and hubby and welcome to the world

Zachary, Clement and Charles

Great choice of names by the way :wacko: xD :rolleyes:

Oh Lorna, how lovely. I presume thats your other half with the baby inside his T-shirt, how tiny. Doesnt matter how often you see new borns they are always smaller than you remember. Glad they're doing well. What treasures!!

Hi Lorna

What wonderful photos! Takes me right back to when I had my son, what a wonderful feeling!

Good to hear the boys are doing well. Both you and hubby look as pleased as punch, which you should!

And to echo everybody else on here - feeling a tad broody now and want to cuddle all three of them!