Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf August 2009 Competition

Beau

Argh no! I said that it was a bench, and them mum convinced me it was a barrel.!! oh dear xD

Well.........if it's not one thing it's your mother!!! :o

Sorry couldn't resist - that's one of my favourite sayings!!!

Yay....Mr Potato Head!!! My 10 year old grandson said "I think that might be a bra" - what is that all about!!!!!

Oh and Mr Sunnyday's punishment (for being unable to recognise a guitar).............. he cooked dinner and is now busy doing all my 'binding' while I play on here!!!

Edited by sunnyday

but its shorter than others because we started a week late...

(my pc with the photos on it decided to play games and shut down on me !!! will own up to that one)

I think its just you are wanting to know if you got it right -

as to coin, up to Beau that one how she marks it!

Inge

Edited by Inge

Sorry - that's the last photos up now! Just couldn't do it yesterday as I had one of those horrendously busy days - first day back at school, starting work and visitor arriving! The prize was never announced but I'll chase up on that now and try to work out the scoring. It is very close at the top and those half points will make a difference to who wins. :o

Didn't get 'pan' unfortunately from the size and magnification of the photograph I would never have got the saucepan lid knob - I thought it looked like some kind of small electric food processor, like the chefs use on t.v. these days. Oh well, never mind, between that, the donkey and Mr. Potato Head - I don't think I will be getting a badge this competition.

I am desperately trying to come up with a definitive winner and its not easy! Those half marks are proving to be pretty pesky! There are 5 people in the running and depending on what we allow and what we give half marks to makes a difference. Every time I add it up I get a different winner. xD

I have consulted with Inge this morning on her thoughts to try to help too, but she has come up with different winners to me so that hasn't helped. :o