Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspection Result Re: Inspection At Very End Of Term

eyfs1966

Am delighted to be able to formally anounce that we got outstanding in all areas in our latest report. Thrilled as inspection was on last 2 days of term, which caught us totally off gauard!! So glad it's over!! We were hoping for goods with a smattering of outstandings, but are so thrilled by our actual judgements. However, report has quite a lot of grammatical errors and typos in it. Don't want to complain as such, but would like them to be corrected. Should I contact O or just let it go?

Edited by eyfs1966

Congratulations. You must be especially pleased with it being at the term. If you are anything like us it is chaos! Difficult one about the typos etc. It doesn't reflect well on Ofsted but obviously their quality control isn't as good as yours.

Congratulations on your judgement, you are obviously thrilled, as well you should be. Personally, I would be picky about the errors, why let Ofsted get away with something which needs to be read by so many people - if we can't expect correct spelling a grammar from Ofsted - who should we expect it from? I say complain about that but if there was anything good that you found about the Inspector whilst they carried out the inspection mention that too.

Am delighted to be able to formally anounce that we got outstanding in all areas in our latest report. Thrilled as inspection was on last 2 days of term, which caught us totally off gauard!! So glad it's over!! We were hoping for goods with a smattering of outstandings, but are so thrilled by our actual judgements. However, report has quite a lot of grammatical errors and typos in it. Don't want to complain as such, but would like them to be corrected. Should I contact O or just let it go?

Well done, what an excellent achievement!! I would definately contact Ofsted to have any errors corrected. Ofsted as an organisation have a professional image to promote too, so should respond positively to any feedback recieved from providers to ensure quality is maintained from both sides!