Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'd Really Like A Mug

No, I'm not greedy Beau I just want a mug

Oh and I AM at the front of the queue cos I started the thread!

Er ...I think not young lady!

I pushed you out of the way to get to the front.....but then biccy came along and she was too strong for me ....so she's at the front now! :o

Sunnyday

Edited by sunnyday

ladies, ladies! this is so undignified!

Perhaps you should sit down and state the reasons why you think your claim is the strongest

'spect you've got one! :o

Actually.......I have been working hard on this quest....have submitted four - yes FOUR limericks - one of which is dedicated to YOU!

Now I would expect you to enter this row with a - yeah go Sunnyday.......but no you have told me off instead - WELL!

Edited by sunnyday

Biccys Reasons

I am now into my third year waiting patiently in line. :wacko:

I have now moved into a new age demographic on my morey poll forms and its depressing-45-54 :ph34r:

I do NOT have swine flu and won't infect the forum :( and I always practise good hygiene when on the forum.

I have frequently contributed to threads therefore qualifying as an 'active' member-ok I sit down to do it and my fingers do the exercise but sometimes the brain doesn't engage so its hard work! :(

It will arrive in time for my birthday and I don't get any many presents xD

I will not put in claims for any expenses and believe ducks should get their own mortages for their houses.

Without FSF my life would have no meaning :ph34r:

My greatest thrill is left clicking 'View new posts' and finding there are loads to read :o

I was lead by a greater force to this forum to help and support my fellow professionals xD

I do not function without coffee on rising :(

I will throw the most spectacular temper tantrum if this list fails!! :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r::ph34r:

The mug I had off my children on mothers day has 2 chips in it and so I think I need a new mug too.

[/quote

hmmm.....are you going for the sympathy vote here?

Has anybody done a risk assessment for this queue - the chances of someone getting hurt are high!!!

Has anybody done a risk assessment for this queue -

:(:(:( love it!!! :wacko: xD made me laugh out loud :rolleyes: :unsure:

Don't worry I won't be joining the queue :o

but only because I am already the proud owner (very proud owner!) of two mugs, one pen and one badge xD

but only because I am already the proud owner (very proud owner!) of two mugs, one pen and one badge

xD one has to wonder what you did to manage to own such a large collection of goodies :(

hehehe :o

OK, OK

I have now completed our standard family risk assessment for making a cup of coffee

PLEASE CAN I NOW HAVE A MUG!!!!!

Edited by Guest

I love your risk assessment :o very thorough with all eventualities covered xD

but my concern is are you suggesting that if you get a mug you are going to DRINK from it :(:(:( :wacko:

No-one is allowed to drink out of mine, it is pride of place on my shelf and it holds my FSF pen and my badge (which is still sealed in it's little bag)

xD one has to wonder what you did to manage to own such a large collection of goodies :(

hehehe :o

Errrr! do you know I actually can't answer that! I was clearly so overcome at winning them that I have completely forgotten how :(

My first mug was won by default really, someone (I am sooooooooo ashamed to say I can't remember who!) won it but as they already had one nominated me :(

The second mug I can't remember and the pen - I don't know!! The badge came with one of the mugs I think!!

Crikey my memory is atrocious so I am off on a hunt now to see if I can find out how, when and where I got them!!!

A mug is a sturdily built type of cup often used for drinking hot beverages, such as coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Mugs, by definition, have handles and often hold a larger amount of fluid than other types of cup. The standard mug holds approximately 12 fluid ounces of liquid, double a tea cup. In more formal settings a mug is usually not used for serving hot beverages, with a teacup or coffee cup being preferred

Our family being very informal xD all mugs are in use-our best china teacups are another matter!! Now IF it was a FSF china teacup it would be displayed in the glass cabinet and lit from above. Maybe its time for an up grade Steve?

:o

Edited by Guest

Here it is in an earlier version of word (if I have done it correctly!!)

Thank you for that Geraldine!

Biccy - fantastic risk assessment - but.........I'm afraid you have missed the point........it was this jolly queue that needs risk assessing - already been lots of pushing and shoving.......well you know that - you were doing most of it.

Now, of course - I could prepare a risk assessment myself if I wasn't sooooo busy! :o

Edited by sunnyday

Biccy - fantastic risk assessment - but.........I'm afraid you have missed the point........it was this jolly queue that needs risk assessing

Ok I've done that now!!! but Geraldine will have to convert it for you :o

are there any more hoops I need to jump through to get a mug??????

Edited by Guest