Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Do You Like My New Puppy?

Up at 6am :o What was I thinking of when I decided that at age 50 I can at last have my own dog. :(

Meet Beau, she is a Patterdale Terrier and only 6 weeks old. (D.O.B. 24.04.09)

She's made friends with Benjie my hubby's 3 yr old Chocolate Labrador. xD

Peggy

p.s. I wonder if her Forum namesake is so cute :(

post-3604-1245306553_thumb.png

post-3604-1245306611_thumb.png

post-3604-1245306700_thumb.png

:oxD:( :( :(

She is so cute! So much cuter than me, which is saying something of course. :wacko: I feel like I'm now her Dogmother or something - what a responsibility! I do love dogs though, so she is in safe hands. xD :rolleyes:

Give her an extra special hug from me and my lovely dog Jessie. :unsure:

post-64-1245310056_thumb.jpg

How lovely :o

I have 2 choc labs oscar and Lily they are brother and sister but Lily is from following litter and i was at the birth which was amazing.

Unfortunatly i don t have pic of Oscar.

Sampost-11091-1245314164_thumb.jpg

Oh forgot to say thats her first solid feed round Lily,s face !!!!!

You may have been wondering what was wrong with her :o lol

Sam

How strange is this? I had never heard of a Patterdale before until yesterday. I am looking for a rescue dog and have found a gorgeous Patterdale cross. I am waiting to hear from the rescue place to see if he is still waiting to be adopted.

She looks beautiful Peggy-she certainly matches her name.

Linda

Oh Peggy she's lovely!!! You've done the right thing.

I can't believe I waited so long to replace my beloved Toffee. Archie has brought so much laughter and shared enjoyment into the house in the last 2 months. Even reluctant husband calls him son!! :o We think we used the wrong name as he should have been called Pringle (guess why!!)

woofs and licks Archie

oh she's so cute, I bet even when she's being a monkey you cannot bear to shout at her as I am like with my nans most gorgeous golden lab called Honey...have always wished for a dog but currently have an evil blue persian cat- and I mean evil, she's gorgeously fluffy but getting old and does that typical cat stare so looks like Bond's nemesis' cat! maybe one day I will get my dog :)

WOW What fantastic replies, how lovely to have a 'rogues' gallery :( :wacko:

Beau, I would be honoured if you would be Beau's dogmother :( I'll keep you up to date with her progress reports and you can feel free to send her a chewy (or something) on her birthday each year :o )

Sama, Lily is gorgeous, I'd certainly recommend labradors as a breed that is very suitable for families with children (young or old). Our Benjie would often come to preschool with me and the children used to love his visits.

Sunnydale, she's a birthday present to myself, I insisted on buying her (rather than from the joint account xD ) so that she's mine all mine xD

Panders & Linda, I chose a Patterdale because I got to know Beau's sister from her mums first litter, she's 18 mths now and still small and cute, she also responds well to commands etc. My motives to get a Patterdale were

1/ To have my own lap dog (but not too yappy)

2/ To get a playmate for Benjie (who sleeps too much for a relatively young dog - 3yrs old)

3/ To have a smaller dog so I can manage both on walks.

Biccy, Awe Archie looks like he's a right character, the pic looks like an "It wasn't me, honest" pose. :rolleyes:

Marion - Your dog looks very handsome, I love his curled tail. :(

Maybe we should start a dog pic gallery :unsure:

Peggy