Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hurrah! We Have Free Flow!

I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone.

Today our barriers arrived and we can finally have genuine free flow between inside and out. So, from the first mention of building a garden in February, to the garden being completed in May, to us getting free access to it in June, it's been quite a busy but a very fun 5 months.

The barriers are perfect, light enough to be moved by one person. The gap is not escapable under, and we are planning to personalise them with paints, etc.

:o

Well done to you all

our outdoor area was first mentioned last summer and today I finally put our bid in for the money. However we dont hear util July 10th ad even then I think we may have other battles before we are done.

Anyway, it's not about me, it's all about you!! I do hope the sun shines for you (not too much) enjoy the free flow!

It sounds great I cannot wait to be in that position...and although I can't talk about it, or I will have to kill you all, (not allowed to mention new position as of yet) it will be the same for my 'new' setting. (Nothing confirmed or in writing but I am keeping everything crossed)

Congratulations to you. :o

Edited by Guest

• 2 years later...
I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone.

Today our barriers arrived and we can finally have genuine free flow between inside and out. So, from the first mention of building a garden in February, to the garden being completed in May, to us getting free access to it in June, it's been quite a busy but a very fun 5 months.

The barriers are perfect, light enough to be moved by one person. The gap is not escapable under, and we are planning to personalise them with paints, etc.

:o

Hi

I just wondered what type of 'barriers' you have had installed? Also have you had these installed due to any advice or guidance?

Thanks in advance.

Sal

Hi

I just wondered what type of 'barriers' you have had installed? Also have you had these installed due to any advice or guidance?

Thanks in advance.

Sal

Sorry to say that as this is an old post (2009) SuzieC8 is no longer a member... if anyone can help I am sure they will reply..

I messaged Suzie at the time because we were looking at fencing an area, didnt happen but this is the reply she sent me. Hope it helps.

We got some lightweight metal barriers, they are the kind you see at events. They're light enough (just) to be lifted by one person and we got a set of ten for £500 from here: http://www.barriersdirect.co.uk/categories/8-crowd-barriers. It looks like they've added some new ones since we bought ours, I spoke to them on the phone to explain our requirements and they were really helpful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)