Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Could Really Do With.......

A nice piece of cake - preferably with cream in it or a big jam doughnut. Shame there isn't a cake van (like and ice-cream van) that tours housing estates or a cake shop that delivers. I could bake one of course but it won't be anything like a bought one.

Mmmmmmmmm cake.

I could do with some eyedrops 'cos my eyes are really tickly today. Er. I'll go and get some then, they're just in the bathroom

Oh Cait - you could be in trouble here - this is a 'cake' thread and you have started talking about eyedrops - naughty!

the difference, ppp is want and need - if you just want cake, I'm afraid I can oblige, but if you need cake due to cake deficiency obviously a medical emergency, I'll c what I can do. I have a direct line to the cake fairy.

*ppp waits*

Patiently. :o

No cake for me because I'm not eating wheat at the moment. Well except for the fudge cake on Saturday night (to soak up the alcohol) and the toast at nursery today.

I'll try harder tomorrow, I promise.

Maz

Think the cake will have to wait until I can be bothered to find a cake shop. You non cake eaters don't have to read this post if it upsets you. I can't eat chocolate cake if that makes you feel better.

ppp

Think the cake will have to wait until I can be bothered to find a cake shop. You non cake eaters don't have to read this post if it upsets you. I can't eat chocolate cake if that makes you feel better.

ppp

But which icing is best? I like butter icing yum, but not too keen on cake as I get older. But butterfly cakes. Now there's a thought...