Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Live Chat

Do many venture in there?

Well I wouldn't say 'many' but there is a core of us regulars who can be found lurking in there most days!

Come on in - there's always a warm welcome and not a little lunacy! :o

Maz

I've only been in a couple of times - but yes and it's good fun - give it a go!

Oh first time in it took me ages to work out what to do - you are probably far more 'clued up' than me - but just in case - you 'type' inside the 'little bar' at the bottom of the box - sorry you could work that out for yourself I'm sure - just didn't want you to be sitting there for ages like I was on my first visit!!!

Sunnyday

What's all the quietone and quiet two about?

They are quiet rooms so that if you want to talk to someone away from the hubbub that is sometimes going on in the main room, it gives you a bit more privacy.

Sometimes being in chat is a bit like that Two Ronnies sketch where they answer the question before last and it can be difficult to keep up when the jokes start to fly and three or four conversations can be going on at once. So its nice to have a quiet room to retreat into so that you can pursue your own conversation without distraction.

Maz

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle
'not a little lunacy' - whatever do you mean????? :( :( :oxD

I think perhaps more than one of us resemble that comment!!

From a new chat roomer - to an expectant one, I'm sure you will enjoy it immensely and if not too many in there at one time, it is a good way to get to know one another. We did have a lot in there last night at one point - thank goodness the room is an expanding one, or I would have had to prop up the bar in there all night, as it was I could lounge about in the jacuzzi and have a glass of champagne with Cait and HappyMaz, oh, and Mrs. Tiggy Winkle.

don't wait too long before you pop your head round the door!

From a new chat roomer - to an expectant one, I'm sure you will enjoy it immensely and if not too many in there at one time, it is a good way to get to know one another. We did have a lot in there last night at one point - thank goodness the room is an expanding one, or I would have had to prop up the bar in there all night, as it was I could lounge about in the jacuzzi and have a glass of champagne with Cait and HappyMaz, oh, and Mrs. Tiggy Winkle.

don't wait too long before you pop your head round the door!

Oh ppp - bet you're worried about what to wear now!

I have to say that last night's chat (after Chuckling Teresa had chased Steve out!) and everyone else seemed to have disappeared was probably the most interesting work-based discussion I've had in chat! (Sorry MrsT I know the w*** word has been banned). :o

It was started off by LJW who seemed to disappear somewhere, but followed up and developed with the late night crew . So thank you for a really stimulating discussion. xD

Maz

It was REALLY interesting just as I had to leave, but the sight of Zebedee waiting impatiently for his bath meant I had to cut and run!

(Ooh - just read that back before posting, by 'cut and run' I don't mean .......)

Ouch!

Yes, I do apologise for lowering the tone (or more accurately, lowering it even further than Cait who started it). I'd like to say it isn't representative of most of the chat that goes on in... well chat! However my mother told me never to tell a lie... :o

Maz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...