Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nice One, Steve!

Sue R

Well, you couldn't resist any longer, hey??? :o

Nice christmas theme there, Steve!!!

By the way, anyone read Steve's account of the setting up of the Forum in the Articles section? Makes interesting reading!

Sue :D

Oh dear I think I have lost the plot!! (not sure I had ever found it to start with mind you :D )

I read the first message and thought it related to Steve having changed to a Christmas Avatar (OK I know now that would probably have been in the avatar thread!)

Sooo I set off to find Steve's latest post to see the 'new him' and concluded that as his avatar hadnt changed I had been got at by the gremlins and my PC was showing an old one :o

I carried on my wander round the site and saw additions to this thread but could still not see Steve's new avatar.

I can only conclude I am a lost cause and if there are prizes being awarded for powers of observation I am at the very end of the queue xD

Almost an hour since I started looking I have JUST twigged what you are all talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! and VERY nice it is too and thank you Steve!

It was plain white Rea. If you look on any of the About Us pages, I haven't updated those.

Mundia there is a little snow scene with a Christmas tree at the top of the page. You might be able to see the colours, if not the detail? :)

Thank you all! I'm glad you've all enjoyed the effect! :D

Hope you're all as excited by the prospect of the extended edition of the Return of the King coming out - which will be my most exciting Christmas present...

I know at least one amongst you who will be (mentioning no names Linda)!

Oh most definitely Steve!! But I'll be watching alone, my husband really can't see what all the fuss is about :oxD .

But as my son's spending Christmas at his girlfriend's, I'll have it all to myself!!! :(:(

Too right Steve-it is there on my Christmas present list. So, unfortunately I have to wait until Christmas day but I am commandeering the television!! Then Gavin only has Monday and Tuesday off after Christmas so I am going to take my mum home, probably Wednesday, find the biggest box of chocolates, take the kettle and cup with coffee etc into the lounge and watch all 3 back to back!!! :oxD

Sad I know and most of you will think I am barking......oh yes you're so right!!!

Linda

Rea, the only trouble about not jumping off the cliff is that you never know if there's something great at the bottom and you're missing out by not going. :( And when everyone around you is doing it you begin to wonder................ :oxD

Me too, the extras in 2 really helped the big picture fall together, I thought, reflecting some of the 'history' bits that get lost in the conversion from book to film.

Although I'm really sad that the Faramir/Eowyn sub-plot got kind of lost in the film. 'The Houses of Healing' is one of my favourite parts of the book.