Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thats A Laugh!

Hi All

Well just got my latest assignment back from my tutor for my DPP. I took the option unit 3 working in a parent managed setting :( :wacko: :o:( . Did the assignment ok although did find one or two of the questions a little confusing (they never really seem clear to me so I just follow the guidance/marking scheme and hope for the best xD ).

Anyway...wait for it........got...

A

Now dont you find that amusing...after all my experiences with our committte!! :(xD

Edited by marley

Well obviously you know LOADS about how it aught to be done - or how it aught not to be done! See, the committee helped you get an A! hahaha

:o

Edited by Cait

You are right of course! If the committee had been brilliant then i wouldnt have got so involved with it all!!!

Three cheers fot the committee...hip...hip..hooray!!! :oxD:( :(

Now dont you find that amusing...after all my experiences with our committte!! xD:o

Fantastic news marley! Well done you.

Clearly the problems you have had have inspired you to think about how it should be done - so as Cait says maybe they have done you a favour after all!

I hope you're proud of yourself!

Maz