Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

May 2009 Competition

Beau

emmajess, if you are bonkers then so am I as I was unbelievably chuffed to get my mug too. :(

Please may I join the bonkers club :o

I am ECSTATIC over the arrival of my MUG and PEN today.

It is my second mug so I now have one on show and one to drink from xD:( The pen is in pride of place and woe betide anyone who dares to think about writing with it. I need to win another one but with only 4 anagrams done it's not looking good!!

I think we are all in the Bonkers Club or is it the Mug's Mug Club? :o My mug is safely in a cupboard with some other treasures, as there is no way I am using it in case it gets broken.

Sorry to hear you had a bad day Maz.

So far only the one entry received from Rosemarie, so unless some more have a go it looks like she'll be the winner! :o

They are fiendishly difficult!

Rosemarie I am full of admiration - you're a clever sausage! xD

Maz

So far have managed 6 of them.... supposed to writing reports- for some reason at the moment- finsding concentrating really challenging..... finding it hard to prasr my report comments this year... so just trying to write a few each week.

Now where did I put that list???????

lol

L

:( Sorry everyone, it is obviously so much harder than I thought!! :o

To give you all a fighting chance I'm going to edit my original post to show the number of letters in each word. I've counted them up quickly so if anyone notices a glaring mistake can you let me know! :( And just to give you another clue, if you can work out what in particular links them then it should make it much easier. xD

Hm, in that case my (4. TOT IS ANGRIER (4,10)) is wrong - I've got a one word answer for that one

Aargh! No, don't change a thing. For some reason my answers are in a different order to how I posted the questions!! xD Just checking to see if anyone was paying attention........ :o:(

Keep coming back to these even though i have a pile of paperwork waiting for my attention....9 done for now :o

samfrostie xD

Edited by samfrostie

I've got my life back at last!

Here's one for you Beau you total rascal

At Last Carol! :( (Unless it was something much ruder than that in disguise! xD )

Come on, no one can resist a few simple anagrams.......... :o