Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Britain's Got Talent

SmileyPR

That's just a twelve year old. I've sent her to bed in disgrace (not really!)

I'd best not ask Hubby, he'll be really rude!

Just tell her she has been overuled (that doesn't look right) tell her your very clever and skilled computer user friend has run a quick poll and that the result was.......you can be Julie Andrews!!!

Marion took the Which celebrity would play you in a movie of your life? quiz and the result is Debra Messing

You are the class clown. Always trying to make others laugh. You have a genuiness about you that is obvious to all. You are the girl men leave their "arm trophies" for and are glad of it.

:o

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz

Rachel McAdams

You are both sexy and the girl next door. The ultimate male ideal. You blend sensousness with wholesomeness in a way no else can. You're the kind of girl a man want to take home to momma and simply take home....

:o

Who is Rachel McAdams?

She's been in a couple of chick flicks, The Notebook (My absolute favourite film ever!) and Mean Girls, ( my second favourite film ever! haha) and she was also in the Wedding Crashers.

Sorry AlisonP - I have no idea who Jennifer Gardener is either! :o

Oh no - nor do I - don't think I dare take this test thingy might be upset by the result!!!

Do like this new game though - I think we should get someone 'with the power' to move all of our ramblings into a new thread!

Please can I have Robert Lindsay to play Mr Sunnyday - he does look a bit like him - just a little 'rougher round the edges' - I mean that in the nicest possible way of course.

:oxD I have been called alot of things over the years but 'serene' - well that's a first!!!! :(:(

I got Ann Hathaway

You are serene and kind even in difficult situations. You give others the benefit of the doubt. You're not afraid to make fun of yourself and you learn new things about yourself daily.

Apparently I'm Jennifer Anniston - and I've heard of her, so that's good!

Cait took the Which celebrity would play you in a movie of your life? quiz and the result is Jennifer Anniston

The ultimate girl next door. You always want to do the right thing and never want to disappoint another. Your "image" is very important to you.

Er - not really fussed about image actually - does that generally tie in with 'girl next door'?

Edited by Cait

Apparently I'm Jennifer Anniston - and I've heard of her, so that's good!

Hey - have you just made that up!!!

Well I never - I'm Meg Ryan! (not really I did make that up)!

I can't do it as I'm not a 'facebook user' - but as I said earlier - I might be disapointed with the result - I am very happy with Julie Walters!

Edited by sunnyday

Nichola took the Which celebrity would play you in a movie of your life? quiz and the result is Reese Witherspoon

The polite, kind, Southern girl with true family values. You put your family and principles before yourself. Providing a steady home and being a good role model are 2 of your goals.

Change the Southern for Northern and you're pretty much spot on! She's even blonde like me!