Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Little Things That Bug The Heck Out Of You-

the thing that reall ybugs me is when a person seems to think thet are in charge ( and it is me) and think they can constantly say to our newest member of staff "can you take so and so to the toilet" "can you put that over there " "can you take so and so to wash his hands" " what happened to so and so " - i have today told thiis new member of staff to ignore her and to sya "actually im busy right now2 2sorry im just dealing with this"

lets wait and see what happens

al of the above!!! plus

why wont any body else answer the phone/get the door when im in the middle of cashing up?

take bread out of thr freezer when used the last one?

leaving the washing pile up and putting a load in at 6pm then it needs doing again cos it smells!

half finishing displays

moaning to every one instead of talking to me!!

cluttering up unit tops

oh oh oh this all sounds so familiar don't know where to start :o

Like have pointed out to member of staff that 'this pile of things is needed for the display' and when I come to do it she has put it away in the cupboard at the bottom of the pile.

Emptying bins, although its on our list of things to do why does it only get to the door and not to the dustbin.

Oh and I really connect with the moans comments, are we really so unapproachable, and if so why can't someone let us know?

Rachel