Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

She Came Today!

narnia

Well, i found out why our sef couldn't be uploaded!! She was there at 8.15 on the dot.................and we're not allowed to say how we did, of course, but we're extremely happy!! :o

Well done Narnia - I do know that feeling we had our whole school OFSted in September and excuse to break out a bottle of wine at your next staff meeting

As and when you are allowed to share details I would be really interested to know how long the inspection took :o

Rumour has it that if the inspector accesses the online SEF it results in a shorter inspection timewise on the basis that she know 'what you are about' and is looking to see if your SEF is 'accurate'.

Oh narnia I'm so pleased for you - I know there was a lot riding on this inspection. You have been beavering away for ages to get everything together and so I'm glad it went well.

Now for goodness sake put your feet up and get some rest... well after the partying finishes! :o

Maz

well done, it is a lovely feeling when you know you don't need to watch the door for strange looking people (the 3 headed type). Sarah

The Ofsted inspector who is in our class at college said that not being able to access your online sef is a HUGE indicator that they are on their way so keep checking if you are expecting them.

Well done Narnia, I am in awe at what you have been able to achieve, as someone else mentioned now it's time to concentrate on yourself for a while. Well done again.

WELL DONE!!! when you say you were unable to upload your SEF was that when clicking on 'print' option under last submitted SEF???

GREAT NEWS Narnia. xD

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you and your staff team. :(

Enjoy your celebrations, and bask in the glory, I can almost feel the warmth of your beaming smile. :(

and although you should, I can't actually see you as the 'resting' type. :o

Peggy

well i tried to update my SEF today and i can't even get pass the password, its says its invalid... ummmm!!!! it worked before...

Hope your enjoying your celebrations Narnia.... well done!!!

well i tried to update my SEF today and i can't even get pass the password, its says its invalid... ummmm!!!! it worked before...

Hope your enjoying your celebrations Narnia.... well done!!!

It might be a sign! Eeeek!! :oxD

yes, i couldn't get past the password either.................................so watch out everyone!! ( we were told by our lead teacher that 3 days is about right too, so if you can't access it, it's definately sooner, rather than later!)