Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Books

Hi can anyone help, besides the big compaines galt / nes arold that sell equipment and materials , can you recommend any other companies to look up? many thanks

we are about to order goods fr4om reflections on learning - a new catalogue for us but they have some lovely things in there especially for exploration and investigation problem solving and living things web address is

www.reflectionsonlearning.co.uk

Thank you for your help, I will be buying lots of new equipment soon, so want to get good value for money, as our budget is limited and a wide age range (4 -12 years) to cater for. I love spending :oxD:( its very exciting

Thank you for your help, I will be buying lots of new equipment soon, so want to get good value for money, as our budget is limited and a wide age range (4 -12 years) to cater for. I love spending :oxD:( its very exciting

How exciting!

A few more for you then:

Early Years - Hope Education

Step by Step

Morleys Early Years

Insect lore

GLS

Baker Ross

Fine Solutions

and don't forget good old Early Learning!

Enjoy your spending spree!!!

sunnyday

I have spent half term looking through loads of books to spend lots of money.

I can't believe how much they differ in price for the same items, some items up to £40 on something that is less than £200!

It really does pay to shop around, and check out post and package.

I found play sand in Argos so much cheaper than the resourses catalogues :o

jackie.

Also placed like the

The consortium Early years need to register to see the prices, but we have found them good and better service than Hope or NES

ypo not used this one myself but I know many do

A to Z supplies

And I did find this site which has links to others

The School Procurement Site

It really does depend on what you are looking for

I have used S&S Services , and Morelys

Inge

Depends what you are looking for really.

I use S&s Services for paper, paint, clay, sand etc.

There are lots and lots of companies out there - will list some for you if you would like me to.

Hope this helps

that would be good, thanks

It does pay to look around. Although i have found things cheaper in shops school prefers it if we go through catalogues as it keeps everything organised for the office!! rather than keep paying out to us i suppose.

Sometimes Hope/NES will be really expensive compared to another book for one item but then cheaper on another.

We have had a few new catalogues delivered recently which have had really nice things in so will be getting my wish list ready - liked the tippees, and there were some lovely touchy feely things in one i saw so will be ready to write my action plan for september although we really want to change our outside area so going to see what we can get for that first money wise.

We use A-Z for all school stationary supplies as they are Essex based. Think you just need to think about what you want to spend your money on some places will be better for bikes/outside another for PE another for more PSHE

Welcome to the Forum, wilko!

Make yourself at home, won't you?

Maz

Sorry what does that mean? :o

Maz had noticed Wilko making a first post and saying welcome...

nothing really to do with the thread....

you may notice this often happens mid thread when one of us notices a new member posting unless they have introduced themselves in a thread.

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)