Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Closure

How on earth can we do outdoor play - freeflow or whatever if we have a room full of wussies!

But all you have to do is offer it Cait (and promote/encourage, obviously). They don't actually have to take you up on your offer... :o

Maz

make 'sconemans'

:oxD:(

Love your style, louby loo!

Personally I'm regretting not buying that firebowl from mindstretchers... do they do next day delivery do you think? Mmm - what could be nicer than making smores in the snow? Yumm!

Maz

:oxD:(

Love your style, louby loo!

Personally I'm regretting not buying that firebowl from mindstretchers... do they do next day delivery do you think? Mmm - what could be nicer than making smores in the snow? Yumm!

Maz

When I went to Sweden on an 'educational' visit, we made waffles, using an iron waffle maker, on a beach fire. YUM YUM. The beach fires were made from a simple ring of stones, these were located every 100 yrds along the whole stretch of beach.

In fact I think evey prescool setting should have a BBQ in the outdoor area, then at least the wussies could warm their hands on cold days. :(

(I've just highlighted my typo error, cool eh.)

Peggy

Although the snow isnt settling here, my 6 year old son decided it would be fun to go outside on a very cold day in his sandals!!!

I cant work out whether he was doing it on purpose as he knew it was the wrong kind of thing to wear when it was snowing, or because he wanted to feel it on his feet.

He did manage to get out the back door and stand for a minute, but was warned that if he didnt come in straight away, he wouldnt get that nice cup of hot chocolate to warm him up and he really didnt wanna miss it as he had been thinking about it all day in school, or so he told me!!

Just wondering, if he isnt a 'wuss' and hes definately not a 'princess', what is he??? :o

Just incase you are wondering where he got hold of sandals at this time of the year, he has already packed his suitcase for our holiday at the beginning of June!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)