Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Message From Narnia

narnia

I've been asked to give you an update on Narnia's condition after her operation (I'm one of her daughters!) The operation went well and the surgeon seems to think he's taken away all of the nasty stuff - and she says to tell you she wore the stickers.................. :oxD She would also like to let you know that she loves the flowers you all sent to her and I know she'll thank you herself once she's home from hospital. I have been reading all the kind thoughts and comments about her in your other posts and I will pass them on to her. Thank you! :(

Great news! I'm glad to hear the surgeon is confident: I'm sure the stickers helped keep him on track!

Give your mum our love - I'm sure I don't have to tell you what an inspiration she is!

Maz x

Hope Narnia feels much better very soon and send her loads of love and virtual hugs. Take care of yourself as well as your mother - you are precious too and must be as special as she is if you take the time to reassure us all. Love to you both, Ruthanne

Take care of yourself as well as your mother - you are precious too and must be as special as she is if you take the time to reassure us all.

Well said Ruthanne. I've been where you (narnia's family) are right now and its easy to think you have to be strong all the time and keep on going for your mum's sake. You sound a very close and loving family though and I'm sure you'll be there to support each other through the highs and lows as narnia begins her journey back to full strength and health.

Love to you all

Maz

Great News I'm like Maz have been there and if it wasn't for family and friends keeping me going I don't know what I would have done. Your mum must be proud of you t have taken the time to update us all.

Thanks and a big hug to you all, as many positive vibes as is posible to send online to you all.

Steph