Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday

HappyMaz

Well its a big day in our house! My funny, beautiful daughter is finally 18!

Its fair to say she's been in a state of excitement all week: counting down the number of sleeps until her birthday finally arrives just as she did aged seven! For me it will be an emotional day: my own mum didn't live to see my 18th birthday and so I'm very aware of how lucky I am to be able to share this day with her and the rest of my family.

So happy birthday, MrsWeasley! Have a fantastic day, my lovely girl and if I could give you but one gift on your 18th birthday it would be a lifetime's love, health and happiness. Your gran may never have held you in her arms but I know she holds you in her heart and that up on her cloud she's as proud of you as I am. :o

Love from mum x

Happy birthday, my lovely! I wish you all you wish yourself, but without the hangover :o

I hope you'll heed all that free advice you've been given but most of all HAVE FUN. I wonder what the next 18 will bring???

Maz, I remember as clear as day both my own and my daughter's 18th..... where have all those years gone, hey?

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MRS WEASLEY

I hope the smile you wake up with today, stays forever.

Here's hoping all your birthday wishes come true. :o

HappyMaz, I am sure your mum is as proud of her daughter as she is her grand daughter and her heart is filled with love for the both of you.

So, what are your plans Mrs Weasley?

Peggy

Thank you everyone!! xD

Tonight I'm off to Nando's with my boyfriend & family, so that should be good.

I really have had a great day so far! But now I'll have to find something else to count down the sleeps to!

And Cait - I'll try and make it to 100 tonight, cause I know what I'll use it for! :o

Love Mrs Weasley xxx :(

Thank you everyone!! xD

Tonight I'm off to Nando's with my boyfriend & family, so that should be good.

I really have had a great day so far! But now I'll have to find something else to count down the sleeps to!

And Cait - I'll try and make it to 100 tonight, cause I know what I'll use it for! :o

Love Mrs Weasley xxx :(

Well, now we're all in suspense!!!!!

Sorry I am a little late in the day but want to wish you

A VERY HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY

I remember my own 18th and each time my sons celebrated theirs and it seems like yesterday! Make the most of it, have a wonderful time and I know it will be a day to treasure.

I don't know how time seems to whizz by. Last weekend we were all out celebrating my eldest sons 30th birthday :o my baby thirty indeed!!!! how old do I feel!!

Happy 18th! Your mum's words brought a tear to my eye!

I'm sure you've had a fabulous day and enjoyed all the celebrations. Sadly I can't remember my 18th, I didn't really do anything special for it! Just another birthday for me.

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Mrs Weasley

Happy Birthday to you....................!

and you should be very pleased that you cant actually hear me singing it !!! :o