Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Job Offer

Rea

I dont check my voicemails very often, partly because I never notice when I get one. So imagine my shock, surprise, delight (and annoyance that I hadnt noticed sooner) when I hear a voice saying 'please phone me back, I'd like you to tutor a creativity course'. :oxD:(:(:(

I had to tell you lot, I knew you'd understand, you just cant imagine how excited I am. :wacko:

Great news Rea, being headhunted shows that you have the gift to deliver xD

What a lovely subject to tutor as well, expect to hear all about it, as I'm just a tad green with envy. :o

Peggy

Sue R, dont you dare try a somersault or cartwheel, I will not be held responsible for any injuries. :(

But if it wasnt for the arthritic knees I'd be doing them too xD

It is a lovely subject Peggy, if it's the one I think it is, it's actually 'creativity in the early years', which is something I really believe can be the basis of telling us everything we need to know about a child.

The down side is that I'll have to give up one of my supply posts, I've only just started there but I had a good feeling about it. But still, me tutoring, so chuffed.

Your good wishes are well recieved everyone :o

Congratulations Rea - what were you saying about getting a new job as part of your New Year Resolution?

Just finished a study topic on Creativity with the OU - I guess creativity covers just about all the curriculum then! What fun!

Having read your creative posts over the past few years - seems to me they got the right women!

OH. MY. GOD. :(

Details of the course have arrived along with the other tutors ideas on who should do what.

I was quaking in my boots and honestly wondering if I could do this, when I thought, 'Of course I can, I can go to the lovely people on the forum and I know they'll help'. xD

So. Watch this space ladies and gents. Your brains are going to be picked, but I'll put it all in seperate posts so I dont scare you off too quickly :o

wow l am so jealous, what a lovely opportunity. Congratulations rea :):)

I love creativity in the Early Years i wish i was in your authority so i could go on the course.