Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Forum Upgrade Predictions

mundia

I'll guess 25th December :o happy christmas

oops...looks like I was a bit late for this thread.....my -1 message has gone anyway.

Edited by Mrsb

I'm kicking myself........I initially chose yesterday 20th November for Steve's 'fiddley' day and changed my mind......duh! :o

You and me both dublinbay - but it does go to show that 'great minds thing alike' and I won't say the bit I usually say after that little phrase...

Maz

Sorry chaps. Missed all this banter in the chaos of cleaning up after the upgrade. :o

I posted in the quiz forum to let you know I'd completed the upgrade - but I got mixed up, thought dublinbay had chosen that date. I wish I'd bagged yesterday now, although I don't suppose you'd have let me get away with it...

The cleaning up I mentioned included the problem with the date and time, and also the 'x new messages' link. Both of those should now be back, and hopefully the 'x new messages' should now even be right? Let me know if it's still giving erroneous minus message numbers and I'll go back to the drawing board. :(

By the way, anyone who gave a date later than the end of November is getting their subscription reduced for their lack of faith! xD

By the way, anyone who gave a date later than the end of November is getting their subscription reduced for their lack of faith! :o

Reduction in subscriptions THANKS STEVE I said 2nd December. I'll send my bank details ... on second thoughts, given yesterday's government LOSS of personal details, xD I don't mind paying the full wack!

Maz, if you read ALL the questions in the quiz, one of them was about the clock.. I think you even answered it!

:o I did indeed answer this question - but my clock looks the same as it always did... it doesn't say 'the time is now' anywhere that I can see.

Am I just special?

Maz

By the way, anyone who gave a date later than the end of November is getting their subscription reduced for their lack of faith! :o

Reduction in subscriptions THANKS STEVE I said 2nd December. I'll send my bank details ... on second thoughts, given yesterday's government LOSS of personal details, xD I don't mind paying the full wack!

Oh very clever Harricroft - you're a person after my own heart!

Maz