Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Information system

Am also keen to know this. I am looking to replace my Nursery Management system at the moment but every one I look at has learning journals included and I don't want two systems but our staff are reluctant to get rid of Tapestry as they are so used to it. 

• 9 months later...

I just want to express strong interest in this possibility.

Tapestry is great and well-embedded with our staff, but features like invoicing are becoming essential to us. It would be better to have one system, not to be looking at buying another simply for the financial functions.

thank you

Hi, @Julie_Twist

Thanks for letting us know you are interested! We are working hard on it, but as Alex said I'm afraid we can't give time frames on new releases. 

I will update this thread with any developments. But if you'd rather one of us email you directly when it's ready, do send us a quick email on customer.service@eyfs.info and we can pop your name on the list :) 

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Best wishes, 

Jack 

• 5 months later...

Hi,

We're delighted to announce that we have now released the first stage of this in beta, Booking!

In an effort to get it out as quickly possible, we will be releasing each element of the Tapestry Management System in stages. This means the Booking feature as it is now is not the final product and we will be adding lots more to it and the rest of the Management System.

Future releases will include: capacity, staff ratios, billing & invoicing, an online register, as well as lots of smaller additional functionality as part of each feature.

Booking will automatically be enabled on your account and you can follow this tutorial for instructions on how to set it up.

This post will also provide you with more information about Booking on Tapestry.

Do let us know if you have any questions about this. 

Best wishes,

Emily

• 10 months later...

Hi,

We've also added Registers to our management tools.

The register can be online or printed, and information for it is taken directly from details put into Booking (as per Emily's post above). 

You can find out more about Registers on this post and also how to use online registers in this tutorial.

Our next bit release will be Invoices, which is currently due for June this year; we are on track so far, but will be keeping everyone up to date via our social channels and our newsletter. You can have a sneak preview of Invoices on this page here.

If you have any questions, please do let us know.

Best wishes,

Kat

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm just getting in touch to let you know that Invoices is now live on Tapestry! 

This video quickly walks you through how it works and what it includes.

I've also linked below some of the tutorials so you can get more of an idea of how you can use it:

This is just the first release of Invoices on Tapestry. We are already working on the next stage, which will include the ability to add your own Products/Additional items. Future releases will also include account balances, discounts, the ability to send invoices directly to parents via Tapestry and more!

Do let us know if you have any questions about it.