Home
Forum
Join Us
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Information system

Am also keen to know this. I am looking to replace my Nursery Management system at the moment but every one I look at has learning journals included and I don't want two systems but our staff are reluctant to get rid of Tapestry as they are so used to it. 

• 9 months later...

I just want to express strong interest in this possibility.

Tapestry is great and well-embedded with our staff, but features like invoicing are becoming essential to us. It would be better to have one system, not to be looking at buying another simply for the financial functions.

thank you

Hi, @Julie_Twist

Thanks for letting us know you are interested! We are working hard on it, but as Alex said I'm afraid we can't give time frames on new releases. 

I will update this thread with any developments. But if you'd rather one of us email you directly when it's ready, do send us a quick email on customer.service@eyfs.info and we can pop your name on the list :) 

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Best wishes, 

Jack 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)