Jump to content
About Us

safeguarding abreviations

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, sunnyday said:

Sorry fm I can't help you - I think that some vary according to which LA you come under.....

thanks sunny. there seems to be a penchant for inspectors around here to ask staff what cse is and what to do about it or what they know about CL etc just trying to ensure we know what all of them are!

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry can't help, but this reminded me for years I thought we had to follow SET procedures - mean they were ones 'set' out for everyone.

 After a few years I realised that actually we had to follow Southend, Essex, and Thurrock procedures!!!!!!

Mind you in  those the days the SG policy was called CP and it was on a double side sheet A4 folded into a leaflet.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)