Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff well being policy

Sorry not here, I refuse to do another policy, Ofsted or no Ofsted.  Our little team are fine thank you very much, they have a voice, they have Supervisions and Appraisals and this is just another 'thing' on appallingingly low funding that is 'expected?'  or us.  So NO

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rafa said:

Sorry not here, I refuse to do another policy, Ofsted or no Ofsted.  Our little team are fine thank you very much, they have a voice, they have Supervisions and Appraisals and this is just another 'thing' on appallingingly low funding that is 'expected?'  or us.  So NO

I agree!

I should add we have a 'wellbeing section' on our supervision forms - and it's been there for at least 4 years  :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rafa said:

Totally 100% agree with you.

2 hours ago, louby loo said:

I agree!

I should add we have a 'wellbeing section' on our supervision forms - and it's been there for at least 4 years  :)

Can I ask what is on your well-being section on your supervision form, sounds like a good idea.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rafa said:

Are we related? xD

• Haha 2

It's not a statutory requirement, it's just something that is now being asked about by inspectors. It came about as a result of the Early Years Alliance 'Minds Matter' report which detailed the amount of pressure EY staff are under. I'm not doing anything different to what we have already done - (as people have said above). The idea that we should write a policy about how we are going to do less writing is frankly ridiculous - it hasn't been asked for and isn't needed. Good and Outstanding settings keep their staff because they care for them and are attentive to their well-being needs - it's about being considerate and sensible. If anything, I'm putting it under British Values B|

• Like 4

19 hours ago, zigzag said:

Totally 100% agree with you.

Can I ask what is on your well-being section on your supervision form, sounds like a good idea.

It's literally a  boxed section headed:  Wellbeing,  Work Load, and Work/Life balance. :)  It is the first question on the form though xD ..... and don't forget I an the A4 Queen.... everything has to fit one side of A4 or it doesn't happen.:)

• Like 4
  • Haha 3