Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Activity evaluation sheet

And now it almost feels like I’ve come full circle over  nearly 3 decades, umpteen hours of tweeking this or that sheet to stuff in a folder never to see the light of day again (a bit like my freezer really ....which is on the home TDL list for half term but is very unlikely to happen 😝) 

Yes sort of. They will be judging on the quality of education.

Ofsted are looking at cutting downon paperwork but me thinks that you are to have to hsve some planning and evaluation as evidence. Perhaps should not prejudge until they have given us more info

• 4 weeks later...

Your best bet then is to do it at a staff meeting.  Make four headings on sheets of paper. What went well.  What didn't go well.  What equipment/resources would have improved it.  What would we do differently next time.   Some of the thoughts will overlap, and they should to some extent, particularly on the last sheet, but that one forms the basis of the start of the next plan, so needs the consolidated information.  Brainstorming in this way helps staff be more proactive and imaginative in their next planning.  They learn to see the potential pitfalls and strategies.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)