Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

educare

• 3 weeks later...

We still haven't had the email from them with our new log in details....they won't send it to me as my email address isn't registered. The manager is adamant she hasn't had it. So frustrating as I only set all staff up during Easter hols.

16 hours ago, C1403 said:

We still haven't had the email from them with our new log in details....they won't send it to me as my email address isn't registered. The manager is adamant she hasn't had it. So frustrating as I only set all staff up during Easter hols.

It’s a right pain when technology goes wrong and no one will speak to you...I bet they’d happily take the membership fee from you though if you wanted to do it via phone, how did you access it to set up staff last time? I don’t think I’ve had any new log in details? I had a reminder yesterday that I hadn’t added staff, the link only took me to generic page but I didn’t try doing it  ....it took me 26yrs to figure out how to do it last time so they have a bit of a wait yet O.o

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)