Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ever so slightly fed up

Panders

1 hour ago, zigzag said:

We rent a room in the old infant building of a school.  The heating is centrally controlled by County apparently.  When I went in the previous day it was off but they didn’t realise that it was broken until later in the day and were waiting for a part.  Such a shame, was so looking forward to seeing the children again.

Crikey - when are you likely to be able to re-open?

How does that work with funding?

6 hours ago, zigzag said:

I flaming hope we will be back on Monday!  

We've just been informed that the leak in our roof (the one I reported back in May >:() is actually a lot worse than they thought- and that wee need to sort out everything we need for a week and store in a different place within the hall. 

We are a complete pack-away- and will not have free access to our resources. 

My brain is not yet up the thinking a week in advance.............and we all know a builders week is a lot longer than 5-7 days!xDxD

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, sunnyday said:

Oh louby what a pain for you

It's annoying to be sure. I reported leak mid May, we finished on the 15th December.......... someone finally does something on the 5th Jan- giving us no real notice for us to 'make a plan' :(

Once I'm/we're in Monday I'm confident we'll all muck in as a team and make it work thought.:) 

xx

• Like 1