Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

stafff appriciation gifts

Hi

I want to give my staff a little something to say thank you for everything after a tough year.

Do you have any suggestions?

I did see somewhere a little bag with things like a marble in case you loose one of yours, a tea bag to help get you through the day etc but cant seem to find it,

TIA

I think our Froglet might be the girl for these ideas, she has done similar things in the past, hopefully she will pop on and have some tips.

Think it's lovely you want to show your appreciation to your staff, they do a good job and we can't say thank you enough sometimes.

last year we all had a sheet of paper which was separated into sections. in each section a staff members name was written and 1,2,3 - each staff member wrote down 3 things they liked about that person/way they worked etc., then folded it up and put it in the envelope with that persons name on - was lovely to read what other people thought/felt about you -was only 1/2 words on each but found it really positive. we did this anonymously -although we all recognised each others writing.4

hope that makes sense.

I think our Froglet might be the girl for these ideas, she has done similar things in the past, hopefully she will pop on and have some tips.

Think it's lovely you want to show your appreciation to your staff, they do a good job and we can't say thank you enough sometimes.

I'm flattered but can't think what you might be referring to - my mind is a blank! I did a magic elf for the staff one season beginning with C where I gave a challenge each day (such as cutting out a snowflake or making a cup of tea for someone else) but also included some treats. I quite regularly bake for them but specifically at times when I know they will have extra stress such as the millionnaire's shortbread I made during the audit. I would often leave a biscuit/cake with a note in someone's space for them to find as a surprise when they arrive in the morning. I've also made a point of writing a personal thank you note sometimes.

Not sure that's what you're looking for?

Oh sorry Froglet, thought you were putting together something for a friend getting married or a birthday, was a while back - may well have been somebody else ::1a ::1a ::1a ::1a

Now you've said that it's sort of ringing a bell - still can't think what though!! I might have a brief look back through my posts and see if it triggers anything useful!

Hi

I want to give my staff a little something to say thank you for everything after a tough year.

Do you have any suggestions?

I did see somewhere a little bag with things like a marble in case you loose one of yours, a tea bag to help get you through the day etc but cant seem to find it,

TIA

loads of ideas on pinterest...look up staff appreciation gifts!

• Like 1

One of my favourite gifts over the years - the little bag of goodies and a lovely message.

GOLD STAR .. for the great job you have done

CRAYON .. to make you day colourful and bright

PAPER CLIP .. to help you hold on to things

JIGSAW PIECE .. The pre-school isn't complete without you

RUBBER BAND .. for when you are stretched to the limit

MARBLE .. in case you lose yours

ERASER.. a good education can never be erased

TEA BAG .. relax at the end of the day with a nice cuppa

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)