Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Friday!

sunnyday

Forget have also got new incident sheets and existing injuries.  Am happy to share accident sheets, they are just homemade ones and each child has their own sheet so you can easily look and see if there is a pattern forming.  I also downloaded more detailed ones from Twinkl for the more serious injuries like head bumps etc not just the grazes and little bumps.  Am happy to share anything that I have but remember they are suited to my small setting so may not be appropriate for larger settings, also happy to hear any feedbacks about improvement ideas for them.  Will download tomorrow when back on the computer xx

• Like 3

16 hours ago, louby loo said:

An Incredibly smug faced yes.   And I have to say I'm about 3rd of the way through accounting tasks too:o

Although I did have last week as a working without children week. :)

I am super impressed - updating policies is another job that I 'dread' - I use the PSLA/EYA models but can never remember how to 'get in'

Update on my granddaughter - not sure why I think anyone would be interested really - but hey 'nana's intervention' worked xD she slept from 7:15pm - 7:15am last night - her mummy said that she began with the "I need some calpol, my tummy hurts" at bedtime - my DIL said "nana said your tummy doesn't hurt" oh my actual goodness apparently she just accepted that and went off to sleep...…….

Have some paperwork to complete for a village charity that I am involved in, a letter to type up for my lovely MIL...…..then, I might start on those blessed accounts 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, sunnyday said:

Update on my granddaughter - not sure why I think anyone would be interested really - but hey 'nana's intervention' worked xD she slept from 7:15pm - 7:15am last night - her mummy said that she began with the "I need some calpol, my tummy hurts" at bedtime - my DIL said "nana said your tummy doesn't hurt" oh my actual goodness apparently she just accepted that and went off to sleep...…….

Have some paperwork to complete for a village charity that I am involved in, a letter to type up for my lovely MIL...…..then, I might start on those blessed accounts 

Nana magic works!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, sunnyday said:

I use the PSLA/EYA models but can never remember how to 'get in'

I have exactly the same issues hence the 'I must get this all done now I've actually  managed to find all the updates' purge!!

Well done for the granddaughter curing :):)

• Haha 1

I woke at 530 this morning - have got some grotty virus - throat like a piece of sandpaperO.o  Anyways, I thought I did need to do some food shopping, so went out at 6 o'clock, me and the staff in the local Tescos :D:D  Paracetemols taken, breakfast done and dusted, can't believe how hot forecast temps are, billy bonkers.

• Like 1

Oh no Panders, hope you are soon feeling better.

well we must be the only place in the UK that is not currently experiencing summer! It’s misty, cloudy and windy here!  As you can see in the photo. Fed up of seeing the heatwave and sun on the news.😢

20437444-82A5-48E6-9936-EE34EA42B9FB.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Panders said:

I woke at 530 this morning - have got some grotty virus - throat like a piece of sandpaperO.o  Anyways, I thought I did need to do some food shopping, so went out at 6 o'clock, me and the staff in the local Tescos :D:D  Paracetemols taken, breakfast done and dusted, can't believe how hot forecast temps are, billy bonkers.

Oh no poor you - hope you are soon feeling much better

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, zigzag said:

I could help with your TDL whilst we sit in the sunshine🤣

That would be great!

However, we would in fact be looking after my two youngest grandchildren xD they will arrive just before 10...….

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Panders said:

Loving the agapanthus Zigzag, we used to have them at one of our homes, a friend on mine went mad over the white ones as they are supposed to be quite difficult to get to grow!

Gorgeous aren’t they.  I love them, the other side of the garden has a huge bush of them.  It’s the first year my white ones have flowered so am really pleased.  Just need some pink ones now to complete the set!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zigzag said:

Gorgeous aren’t they.  I love them, the other side of the garden has a huge bush of them.  It’s the first year my white ones have flowered so am really pleased.  Just need some pink ones now to complete the set!

they'r often referred to as Guernsey lillies in the channel islands because they flower so easily!... can't grow them for toffee in my garden though:(

currently 31 degrees here!!!!!:bananas: need some solar balaclavas with built in fan!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, finleysmaid said:

currently 31 degrees here!!!!!:bananas: need some solar balaclavas with built in fan!

I'm on it - just working on a cool drink dispenser as a possible addition...

3 hours ago, louby loo said:

Currently 36 here. :$

I have no idea how hot it is here but... I just bought some shorts on the way home from school, I can't actually remember the last time I wore some!

1 hour ago, Froglet said:

I'm on it - just working on a cool drink dispenser as a possible addition...

I have no idea how hot it is here but... I just bought some shorts on the way home from school, I can't actually remember the last time I wore some!

Get those legs out young Froglet xD

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sunnyday said:

Thunder for the past 30m

oh for goodness sake that's meant to say 30 minutes or so, sky is what my dear mum would have called "as black as your hat", but no rain as yet, bring on the rain please

I just saw that they're forecast to start here in an hour or so. Can't wait - the closeness is making it difficult to breathe.  It's also meant to get cooler over night.