Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

World Book Day

Panders.................first refusal to you..................I have at least 30 spare book vouchers if you'd like them?? if Panders doesn't, then they're up for grabs and yes, i'll post them x

Narnia, I would love them. thank you very much. Will p.m.my details. Actually I need only about 20.

Tried to register for next year this morning,but still no joy. When I do, I will ask for a confirmation i think, fed up with them saying I haven't registered!!

Edited by Panders
  • Like 1

Hi Joanne was going to message you this morning and everything went a bit square shaped :blink:

Yes we have recieved them, thank-you it has meant that we were able to let every child have a book token rather than just a few of them, so thank-you again

:lol:

Hi Joanne was going to message you this morning and everything went a bit square shaped :blink:

Yes we have recieved them, thank-you it has meant that we were able to let every child have a book token rather than just a few of them, so thank-you again

:lol:

Hi

Glad you could make use of them.

Enjoy the last couple of weeks before the Easter break.

Joanne

Aha!

Have just found out why I didn't get any tokens - Primary School Secretary has just rung - terribly apologetic - apparently they have mine - still good news not too late to send them out! :1b

Dont suppose she had mine??

• Like 1

Pre-school were previously supplied tokens by the Preschool Learning Alliance and then this changed and they need to register with us to receive tokens.

The registration page opens between October and November each year on the website. In the last couple of years this has opened earlier that October but always closses at the end of November.

If you sign up for the newsletter on the website this will keep you updated.

This is the reply I have received from WBD, having requested to know when I may register the group for 2017. Having signed up for their newsletter - how else would I have all their blurb in my in box? Perhaps the TDL got to me and I didn't actually register, just registered for the newsletter - I hate getting old!

Edited by Panders
  • Like 2

Doh! I wonder why they didn't spot it sooner?

Ah - she explained that they don't use theirs until this week when they have a Book Fair - so when they arrived she just thought OK book tokens and 'filed' them - easily done and a very nice lady so she is forgiven! :1b

Dont suppose she had mine??

:o Oh sorry I don't know - should I ask? ;) ::1a ::1a

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)