Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Conference speakers - ideas needed oh forum friends.

catma

Hello All,

I am looking for ideas of speakers for a conference I will be part of organising much later in the year. (for my LA only I'm afraid!)

Can I ask:

Who have you seen speaking that really inspired you in any of the following aspects:

• EYFS in general
  • Ways of working across the different types of provision in the sector
  • Mathematical development

Hope you wonderful forum friends can help me!

Cx

I'm going to a conference in a March being delivered by Dr Ferre Laevers.......I'm really looking forward to it. Also, a couple of weeks time I'm attending a conference with Vicky Hutchins, which should be interesting too. Will let you know how it goes. However, to echo Panders, Penny Tassoni was a brilliant speaker at a conference I have attended in the past.

Saw Penny Tassoni and although was really looking forward to it , but found her to be a little bizarre ! Some points were good but did not learn anything new sadly.

Have booked to see Elizabeth Jarman in March so looking forward to that .

Wish list would be ABC and Anna Ephgrave and the most memorable for me though not covering any of your needs would be Katrice Horsley - simply inspiring and so entertaining

Edited by lashes2508

Neil Griffiths (founder of storysacks) is an amazing speaker too ...has influence my storytelling and saved me from strangling my dyslexic daughter over her 'reading' homework at school ;) :rolleyes: :wub:

I loved Neil Griffiths!! We had him for a conference a few years back and all the evaluations just asked for him back the next year!!

Cx