Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Leadership and management audit tool

http://www.earlyyearscareers.com/

it's on here, if this opens

no it doesn't either ...odd, will see what happens if pasted into browser

nope that doesn't work either ?

it doesn't open from fb link now either so I reckon Louby Loo really has broken it :P

No- I think they know you told me to do it.. :D:D ::1a :D

I must say though-(well until they posted that list anyway!! )- it is a really useful site for sensible early years info/guidance.

Perhaps if you google 'Early Years Careers' that's the actual name of the site.

• Like 1

It might be four pages long, but a fairly quick glance through would tell you which things you have already covered in your self evaluation, which is probably most, and perhaps give you an idea or two about things you might not have thought about.

Its another tool in your toolkit, that could be helpful especially for new or inexperienced managers.

Meant to say thanks for sharing!

Edited by mundia
  • Like 1

Looking at it - I think it is an inspector's aide-memoire for the leadership and management meeting questions that have always been part of the inspection framework. They are expanded questions from 'Early Years Inspection Handbook' (Ofsted August 2015) pages 31 - 35. Panic not, it's not new stuff .... old stuff re-packaged!

• Like 1