Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What are these blocks called?!

They're poppers - I have been calling them 'popper blocks' - very imaginative! But I wanted to google for a photo to go on the label (as I'm not in the setting now) and no idea what to search for!

They're great - the children love making people and robots with them :)

Ah, Sue beat me to it. It is called Clic and it's great. Yes, they're wooden blocks that "Clic" together with poppers. There's lots of problem solving involved in getting the right bits of popper to connect. It's quite hard for the littlest ones to actually manipulate though.

Sorry, nobody asked for a review did they... :D

• Like 3

I inherited some of these and was going to send them to the charity shop as we don't really use them. Maybe I won't now.

I dug ours out of the back of the cupboard last year. The staff all looked at them and asked where I'd got them from - they had no idea we had them and they've all been there years! :rolleyes:

I dug ours out of the back of the cupboard last year. The staff all looked at them and asked where I'd got them from - they had no idea we had them and they've all been there years! :rolleyes:

I know that scenario too, but it does annoy me as it means they either forget or don't think to source other items from the cupboard even when they help to tidy it !

• Like 1

My first week there I watched them set up and they were like little robots, bless them, the same things went out in the same places every day! No thought as to why, or that they could actually change things round. That's why they had no idea what was in there - they didn't ever look!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)