Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

ofsted registration visit due

Hello, i wondered if anyone could offer some advice. We are due our Ofsted registration visit for our full day outdoor childcare provision-7.30-6.30 and all we have for indoor space is a yurt with electricity. Any tips on what documents to have prepared for registration visit in general would be VERY welcome!

Anything specific to outdoor education/nature kindergarten/forest school would be very welcome.

Even a simple check list of things to have ready would be useful-I feel like we have so much going on that I cannot keep track of everything so a master list would be great.

Thank you. I have been childminding for the last 3 and a half years but I am aware that some of the policies and procedures required are more than childminders ones...a list would be great x

And thanks we love the Yurt...just hope Ofsted do too

I remember that people have posted lists of their policies here on the Forum, which you can find if you search. But as you don't have much time to write policies, as I understand it, I would go through the EYFS and make sure you have those that is states that you must have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)