Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Photos

sunnyday

I have been busy deleting photos from my lap-top - these of the children that are moving on to primary school in September - made me come over all unnecessary........as I reflected on what a good year we have had with lots and lots of fun! :1b

(This was item 106 on the old 'to do' list - I will of course use whatever I can to avoid the important items like item 1 - accounts, item 2 - visit accountant re tax return :blink: )

• Like 3

I have items on my To Do list that I have moved on to a new list (rather than actually do them) so many times that I can't remember what they are. I also have random scribbles in my notebook that I have no clue about even though they are in my writing. The other day, the result of a long phone call was me writing down my own phone number. Time for a break me thinks. We are open all year round but I might just go and hide in the tomato plants.... which I keep forgetting to water! :D;) :1b :D

• Like 2

Ah yes. Photo reminiscing. I used to enjoy that when I was putting pictures onto DVDs for parents, clearing them off the laptop when children were leaving. Remembering the tinies that started at two with little or no hair, and watching them blossom through the photographs into the independent little people that are ready to move on

• Like 2

Sometimes we need those little reminders of why we really do this job.

Too True lsp, like Sunnyday I was 'deleting' the photos of the "know it-all, I cant-wait-to go to Big School" four year olds, thinking - "Yeah I can't wait either!". Then.....oh, no, - heart. melting moments of so much fun and laughter - My Highlight - The Morris Dancing - absoloutel joy! Thanks kids - have a GREAT time at BIG School..... : )

• Like 2