Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

We did it !

Today we embarked on our first 'proper' outing to Tropical Wings Zoo with our Leavers , what a wonderful day with lots of memories made.

We were fortunate to get transport via a local community bus and he also arranged an extra minibus to accommodate us all.

18 children and 9 staff made a great day out and we even had a family comment on how wonderfully behaved our children were compared to other school groups that were there.

Think this is the start of some lovely trips out .

• Like 8

Well done Lashes :)

Well done your children and well done you - shows planning these things produces what you want. Wings?? wouldn't do for me fluttery things of any description gives me the heebie jeebies! :blink:

you wouldn't find me in there either

• Like 1

And just to top my day a parent just brought round a beautiful orchid and thankyou card to thank me for the support and advice and letter I wrote supporting her sons school place appeal , he got in :) - feeling valued

• Like 5

And just to top my day a parent just brought round a beautiful orchid and thankyou card to thank me for the support and advice and letter I wrote supporting her sons school place appeal , he got in :) - feeling valued

I can feel the glow from here lashes.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)