Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

mothers day cards

With a teabag inside, and the words, 'Sit and put your feet up, and have a cup of tea. I'll get my preschool story book and snuggle on your knee'

• Like 1

Mummy I Know You Love Me

Mummy I know you love me

By the way you show you care.

When I need you, you're always there

Mummy, I love you always

From my heart I want to say

I'm so glad you are my mummy

'Happy Mother's Day'

will go with yours manor as my nursery nurse has designed the card and just need a poem for my insert. thanks to you both x

can I just ask why your nursery nurse has designed the card, rather than the children themselves?

I wondered about that too........

My lovely lot will just be provided with blank cards and a whole load of suitable 'bits' which they can stick on if they choose.....

Fingerprints, fingerprints everywhere!

On the windows and walls, even the chair!

You wipe them and scrub them and wash them away,

But on this card they are here to stay!

Happy Mother’s Day!

Provided lots of different coloured paint (but no brushes to paint with????!!). Children have to stick the inside in, mark make inside (suggested x for kisses but some did pictures too!) and then use the paint and their fingers to do a the front! Got some great upside down, round about insides, snakes, rainbows, lots of dots, circles, lines...no two the same!

Edited by marley

I got some lovely foam butterfly's from poundland and lots of assorted foam stickers, the children are decorating their chosen colours card with these and whatever else they can get their hands on!! Inside they are all being encouraged to have a go at mark making/name writing.

• Like 2

designed as in bought nice sequins and hearts to choose from. creative activities are almost always creative, with children's processes not product being valued. but sometimes i feel it is ok to be a little more structured. they can choose what to use and where it goes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)