Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The children are coming with funny faces - whether this is face paints or a mask etc. They are painting the staff's faces during the day. Decorating biscuits, lots of red fruit etc plus drawing funny faces/masks on templates. Parents are asked to bring along a donation :)

We are not doing it , we just done Wear it Beat it for BHF does not mean they won't come in with their noses though, we are going to join the school in their wear a hat day for brain cancer as village friend / dinner lady sadly lost her fight last week to this awful disease

Not doing it I'm afraid. As we have a very busy week with a Mother's Day shop, walking out to post our Mother's Day cards.

The Librarians coming to share stories and rhymes, as well as teddies and parents coming in for storytelling.:)

We're not doing it either, we thought it was too close to world book day which we asked for donations. We are going to doing st Patrick's day- wear something green for a small donation to a local charity.

• Like 1

We aren't raising any money for it, just having some fun with it, I said in my newsletter to parents that I felt if this was something they supported they would just get on and do that anyway. The children can be face painted if they wish either by parents or we will do it for them if they want it, they might like to wear red on the day etc. Like the idea of the children face painting the keyworkers though! Might add something to my glasses to surprise them all as they come in!

We're having a bake sale and if we raise over £200 the children will be painting the adults' faces. Face painting on Friday and a walk into town including the face painted adults hopefully! We'll be really making our faces funny for money! :D

• Like 1

Relieved to see others aren't doing anything either, as we don't do it - staff feel really awful for not supporting all fundraising efforts BUT because we have to fundraise so much ourselves to stay open and afloat we hate to ask for even more money.

Hopefully parents will donate themselves if they really wish to.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)