Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Level 4

Cait

Does anybody know of a distance learning training provider for Level 4? Has Level 4 totally been disbanded - I can't find anything at all!

Does anybody know of a distance learning training provider for Level 4? Has Level 4 totally been disbanded - I can't find anything at all!

Hi Cait,

There is no lvl 4 at the moment is what I am lead to believe. I have an apprentice that regularly gets observed by her assessor, I have asked if there is lvl 4 training,her answer was (not at the moment) the gouverment are encouraging practitioners who would like to study higher,to do a degree at uni and this incorporates lvl4 & lvl5. You can also go on if you want to go higher in lvls. That is what I have been lead to believe. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks, that's what I was finding. It's a huge jump though from 3 to 5. There needs to be a 'middle management' level for those who don't want the uni route

• Like 1

Please let me knw how u get on twinthinguk!!

I will, I am very excited and nervous about doing an academic course, I have NVQ level 3 but have never done any academic

writing, but a work mate of mine did the module last year, so I have had a chance to look at some of the work books etc, and I have a band of willing proof readers at home to help lol. The course begins in October, I have to phone up and wait for the paper work to be sent, and then sort of a student loan and then wait! :)

I am currently studying a level 4, working with parents course.

What's your provider please? And is it a well supported course?

Well I phoned today! I have applied for module E100 and E105 which together get me a Certificate of Higher Education in Early Years Professional Practice! its a two year course with 120 credits, not sure what level it is equivalent to, both modules are level 4.....

I am very excited and nervous at the same time, waiting for paper work to come though so I can apply for a student loan.....eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk I am going to be a student!

• Like 3

Well I phoned today! I have applied for module E100 and E105 which together get me a Certificate of Higher Education in Early Years Professional Practice! its a two year course with 120 credits, not sure what level it is equivalent to, both modules are level 4.....

I am very excited and nervous at the same time, waiting for paper work to come though so I can apply for a student loan.....eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk I am going to be a student!

Well done you!! Hope it goes well and your loan isn't to much. Keep me posted how you are doing :)

Well I phoned today! I

Well don, twinthinguk: the first step into the unknown is the scariest but you've done that now - enjoy your study! There are lots of knowledgeable, passionate OU students on here who will no doubt offer lots of advice and words of wisdom if you need them! :D

Woohoo! That's brilliant news - onwards and upwards! :1b

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)