Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

First Aid Training

i really believe this is one that i wouldn't stint on...it is about confidence using what you know...you should come out feeling that if someone dropped down in front of you (wherever you are) that you would know what to do...i don't think an online course does this

• Like 2

i really believe this is one that i wouldn't stint on...it is about confidence using what you know...you should come out feeling that if someone dropped down in front of you (wherever you are) that you would know what to do...i don't think an online course does this

I agree - it's actually my most 'dreaded' training - but I am so glad to have the 'knowledge' :1b

you need my trainers (not the smelly ones by the door!)

i use pre-med....they are based down south unfortunately

you come out feeling empowered not scared as paul says (who runs it) the worst thing you can do is nothing at all!

I would urge any of you who have had to endure the torture of boring irrelevant first aid training to give them a go they're fab

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

you need my trainers (not the smelly ones by the door!)

i use pre-med....they are based down south unfortunately

you come out feeling empowered not scared as paul says (who runs it) the worst thing you can do is nothing at all!

I would urge any of you who have had to endure the torture of boring irrelevant first aid training to give them a go they're fab

We use Paul too - absolutely fantastic training that you can remember easily "a minute to win it"

Shame Paul's retiring :/ but hopefully the rest of the tram will be as entertaining whilst they train us!

• Like 1

We use Paul too - absolutely fantastic training that you can remember easily "a minute to win it"

Shame Paul's retiring :/ but hopefully the rest of the tram will be as entertaining whilst they train us!

They have all been well trained by him and i'm sure will continue in the same vain,,,even if it is not with the terrible jokes!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)