Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I love my job!

sunnyday

Just thought I would share that!

Here is a photo from this morning - we were out and about enjoying the spring weather when we had a 'close encounter' with this beautiful horse - lovely, just lovely! :1b

Oh no - I can't upload the photo :blink: well you will have to use your imaginations!!!

I rode my horse in to preschool one day to show the children - we had horse themed activities for weeks, the children loved it - lovely picture

I rode my horse in to preschool one day to show the children - we had horse themed activities for weeks, the children loved it - lovely picture

Oh that's very special!

I never tire of 'seeing things through their eyes'! :1b

• Like 1

Oh Sunnyday that is almost identical to a very photo I took yesterday!!! We wrote a letter to the Easter bunny, asking him to come and visit us. We discussed the best place to post the letter and the result was a rabbit hole and the small rabbit could pass it on to the Easter bunny. We walked up to my deputy's farm and found a rabbit burrow and posted the letter. We then went to say hello to the very bemused horse(I think we could play snap with the photo's)

Today my deputy told the children that the letter had gone!! So we hung a bunch of carrots on the entrance to pre-school and lo and behold the Easter bunny came and nibbled them and left some eggs all round the playground.

I LOVE MY JOB... the children's faces were a picture, they were caught up in the magic and excitement of it all and it was a truly lovely moment. I feel very strongly at the moment that our children are not allowed to experience enough "pure childhood" that they are all too soon made cynical. I for one am determined to extend their childhood as long as I can!! So put that in your pipe and smoke it Miss Truss!!! :P

• Like 7

We have just had the loveliest of Easter/Spring concerts today. Parents and families invited in for hot x buns, tea and coffee, with the children sharing traditional rhymes, songs and actions, then finishing off with all guests taking part in down in the meadow, it was marvellous.:)

• Like 2